skip to main | skip to sidebar

fashion me now

round two











Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Fashion, fashion Inspiration, Inspiration
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Post

  • The Pants
      A couple of hazy iphone shots of last nights get-up wearing my new (very squeaky!) Gap burgundy leather trousers. I went to a Gap bloggers...
  • Tulum Holiday Photo Diary #2
     Breakfast at La Luna wearing Zimmerman bikini Hartwood: 100% worth the wait Still missing that view.... Charlotte Taylor bikini Zara shir...
  • Long, Hot Summer
    Love the laidback, surfer-girl styling of this editorial. The last look in particular is so good. Swimsuit and jeans needs to be the new go-...
  • Sold on Birkenstocks
    Birkenstocks have done something of 180 ever since Phoebe Philo sent furry updates on the orthopedic staple down the runwa...
  • Tulum Holiday Photo Diary #1
    Isabel Marant shorts , Theysken's Theory t-shirt , Ray Ban wayfarers , Hammamas towel. Steps down to the beach at the Tulum ruins. Backl...
  • new shiny things
    Some new things I can't get enough of right now, the shiniest of them all being my new gold Michael Kors chronograph watch from www.my-w...
  • Saturday at LFW
    I found this shot of me from Saturday at fashion week wearing my current favourite jeans from Zara that I did a little DIY knee-ripping job ...
  • India Photo Diary X 1
    A couple of weeks ago, after a huge amount of anticipation and excited calender-watching, the departure date for my trip to India finally ar...
  • 2012
    Happy New Year! Thank you all for following Fashion Me Now in 2011. Looking forward to taking you all onwards and upwards into 2012! xxx
  • January Favorites
    Busy work trips away, freezing temperatures and a cancelled flight thrown in for good measure have meant any free time I've had this Jan...